Saturday 17 October 2009

Sterling Silver Clip On Charms at Ciao Bambino Silver Jewellery


I can’t really say I was a big fan of charm bracelets, they always seemed a little old fashioned and certainly not something I’d wear every day...but I’ve changed my mind. The old fashioned charm bracelet has had a make over to turn it in to a versatile, elegant and very wearable collectable.

For a while now I’ve wanted to add clip on charms to Ciao Bambino’s jewellery collection, but it’s not been easy. There are plenty out there, but the quality wasn’t quite good enough. Finally this week, my supplier delivered. Thanks to the good relationship we’ve built up with them over the years, we are now able to offer you some exceptional charms beautifully crafted from 925 sterling silver at very reasonable prices.

My absolute favourite is the heart locket charm. I’ve not seen one anywhere else, well not as lovely as this one anyway. It’s simple design, exceptional quality and absolute yummyness makes it a perfect gift for a charm collector. It’s only £18.99 so it’s very affordable too.

We’ve added some of our collection to the web site already and we’ll be adding more later in the week, so bookmark the page and come back often to see our new additions.

We ‘re also waiting for delivery of some traditional style charm carriers. We’re expecting some sterling silver charm holder bracelets and necklaces with a loop so you can create your own pendant. If you can’t wait for those, then we already have the sweetie links bracelet which is perfect for displaying your collection of clip on charms.

Happy shopping!

Anna
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ciao Bambino Silver Jewellery's Fan Box

Followers